17 Thoughts from 2017
- Visit friends often.
- Connect with online friends IRL.
- Make stuff. Art doesn't need to have a purpose.
- Declutter often. Don't let "things" tie you to a place.
- There's no such thing as perfect timing. You'll never be "ready". You just have to do it.
- Family is important. Spend as much time with them as possible.
- Pets are the best thing for your mental health. Always have a pet.
- Plan fancy brunches. For work, and with friends.
- Don't settle if your heart is unhappy. In relationships, work, or life.
- Change your hair cut. It's just hair.
- Embrace change in general.
- Spend time exploring your own city. Find your favourite spots. Go there often.
- Quit things. Don't care what people think.
- Take care of your health. Meditate.
- Learn new things. Watch the news. Read articles. Do this especially with sources that hold opposing views as you.
- Question everything. Think critically. Don't ever lose that ability.
- Recognize you are a speck on a dot in the universe. Nothing really matters. Time and money are social constructs. If you're unhappy, what's the point?